The CEO of your selected industry (a bank) has asked you to explore the possibility of replacing the wireless 802.11x phones with a cellular system.
Directions: Using PowerPoint, create a 7- to 10-slide presentation to explain the security program described, the differences in core architecture between different generations of cellular and mobile network technologies, the end-to-end delivery of a packet and/or signal, and what happens with the hand-off at each step along the communications path to the CEO.
Your presentation must include:
Appropriate cover slide and title that represents the company and the purpose of the presentation.
Overview detailing the following:
- Various smartphone generations and technologies (e.g., GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000, LTE).
- Recommendation for embedded smartphone operating systems (e.g., iOS, Android).
- Changes to existing networking infrastructure.
- Implementation of mobile protocols, logical channels, and encryption standards.
- Using mobile-unique identifiers and location-based services to track device and data input validation.
Your recommendations should cover the feasibility of using cellular systems to enter secure data into proposed databases.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Cover Slide and Title (The company and the purpose of the presentation is represented) 5 points
Various Smartphones Generations and Technologies (including GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000, LTE) 10 points
Existing Networking Infrastructure Changes 10 points
Implementation of Mobile Protocols, Logical Channels, and Encryption Standards 10 points
Using Mobile Unique Identifiers and Location-based Services 10 points
Recommendations of Feasibility 5 points