CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY
Monte Ahuja College of Business Administration
Department of Information Systems
INT 621.50 Adv. Analysis & Design
Spring 2022 Midterm
Due: 3/13 by midnight
Total Points: 20 points
Format: Take-home exam
TikTok is a video sharing app including live video streaming, recording short video clips, etc. You have been asked to investigate the major features of TikTok and asked to develop a TikTok-like app.
Document your analysis results using the following sections:
- Background Investigation and Description
- Problem Statement and Proposed Solution
- List all main features of Tiktok based on Five Steps to Developing an App like TikTok. You may expand your ideas based on this.
- Develop user stories, backlogs, and sprints for the features based on Five Steps to Developing an App like TikTok. You may expand your ideas based on this.
- Break down the backlogs and sprints into system requirements, user requirements, and interface requirements. You can make any assumptions if necessary.
- Use any prototyping tools to show the pages based on these requirements.
- Since your time is limited, you must prioritize your backlogs and work on the most important features first. Every student’s answer will vary. If I see identical ideas and design, it is plagiarism. See the plagiarism section.
- You must submit the answer in the WORD format.
- Point deduction will be applied to incomplete sections. (up to 7 points)
- Point deduction will be applied to inconsistent backlogs, requirements, interfaces, and diagrams. (up to 5 points)
- Point deduction will be applied to unclear explanations, unsound, and illogical errors. (up to 8 points)
- Point deduction will be applied to excessed typos and grammatical errors. (up to 3 points)
Plagiarism (0 points, an F for the final grade)
- Copy and paste any answers/definitions from websites or other students’ answers
- Identical answers/solutions found on websites or other students’ answers
- If you give your answer to other students, you will receive 0 points and an F for your final grade.
- Plagiarism Check is enforced by using SafeAssign and Grammarly.
- If I doubt about your answers, I will give you a mini case and ask you to complete it in front of me during my office hours. If you cannot answer my questions, you will receive a 0 for your midterm.